13th June 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in AIIMS for BPT student?

Hello everyone, I am in my final year of Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. After completing my BPT, I want to apply for an Internship of 1 year in AIIMS. Kindly let me know about the procedure to apply for an Internship. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BPT student?
  3. What is procedure to apply for Internship of Physiotherapy in AIIMS, Delhi?
  4. BPT internship at AIIMS is possible for 4th year Hyderabad student?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  6. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS being MBBS 4th year student of Kothari Medical College?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi for BAMS student?
  13. Criteria for doing internship in AIIMS or Safdurjung hospital?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS for MSc(Food Service Management and Dietetics) student?
  15. Does AIIMS provides internship for B.Physiotherapy? Procedure to join AIIMS for it?
  16. Can I do internship in Delhi while doing BPT 2nd year from Ghazibad? Which I company I can apply for the internship?
  17. Is it possible to do BPT internship while doing MBBS course?
  18. How can I apply for RD Internship in AIIMS, Delhi being a student of PGD in Dietetics?
25th May 2021, 02:40 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in AIIMS for BPT student?

You can drop your updated resume directly at AIIMS. They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Address:-

Ansari Nagar, New Delhi - 110029
Convergence Block,1st Floor

Contact Number:- 91-11-26588500

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/
11th June 2021, 10:05 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in AIIMS for BPT student?

Procedure:--

Candidates can apply through online on the website i.e.,(https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/).

Candidates can upload the Resume on the website.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge.

Visit:-- (https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?