2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL for B.E.(ECE) candidate?

Hello sir, I am a student of Electronics & Communication Engineering enter in 4th year of B.E. I want to do internship and my seniors told me that BSNL is providing 6 weeks internship program. So, I want to know the procedure for applying internship in BSNL.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  2. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. What kind of Internship is offered in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year candidate?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Vodafone for E&TC 4th year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in HCL Technologies?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. Two weeks Internship programme in BSNL, Ongole for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  9. How to do internship in communication sector like BSNL? I am studying B.Tech ECE
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  11. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for ECE 4th semester student? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BSNL?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to do internship a BSNL after doing engineering in telecom -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 45 days Internship in Monsoon at BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
13th April 2018, 10:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL for B.E.(ECE) candidate?

The simplest way to get internship in BSNL is to contact the admin department of the company through the training and placement cell of your college. Now they will talk with the HR department and will help you to get the permission for internship. If they give you the permission then you have to send a permission letter from your college with a resume and follow their further instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?