17th December 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am student of B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering
i want to do summer training in Ashok leyland
so please tell me what is the procedure to apply.
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  3. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student
  5. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer or Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland or Ford for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for MBA student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship program in Ashok Leyland Limited being a pre-final year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  16. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  17. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  18. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2014, 05:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland :-

- There is no online provision of application, hence you need to apply offline.
- You need to contact the concerned branch of AshoK Leyland.
- You need to approach their HR department and have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge.
- Enquire all the training details and follow the instructions given by him/her.
- Usually it is better to approach the authority in a group to get their attention more or request your college's training and placement department to contact them for training opportunities of the students in their organization.
25th April 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

May I have any contact to ashok Leyland rudrapur for internship summer training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?