23rd February 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to do Summer Training in BHEL for B.E.(EIE) 1st year student?

Hello sir .
I m a first year BE(EIE) student .
Kindly tell me know the procedure
to get inplant training in BHEL?
Is there any entrance exam to get training?

25th February 2015, 04:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to do Summer Training in BHEL for B.E.(EIE) 1st year student?

No, there is no entrance exam in order to pursue training in BHEL. However, since you are in the first year of engineering so they might not allow you for training as you do not have adequate knowledge required for the training programme. However, you can try for the training course in BHEL. You need to approach the concerned branch of BHEL from where you want to seek training and have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge of the HR department. Get to know the eligibility details and whether you are eligible or not and the procedure you need to follow for application and admission in the training programme. Follow the instructions as given by the concerned authority and complete all the formalities within the stipulated time to apply for training in BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?