27th October 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take internship in SAIL being a MCA student?

Sir/Madam,
I am currently pursuing MCA 2nd year in a private college in coimbatore. I am interested in taking up internship in SAIL. Kindly help me with the procedure to be done for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  4. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  8. Eligibility criteria of SAIL for Internship programme for B.Tech(ME) student? In which month entrance exam will be conducted?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  10. Procedure to do Summer Internship in SAIL, Durgapur for B.Tech final year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  12. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  13. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  18. Selection procedure for MCA students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
29th October 2015, 02:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take internship in SAIL being a MCA student?

As you want to know the procedure to apply for summer internship in SAIL so, here for you I am providing you the same.

Firstly talk to the placement cell of your college.

The HR department of these companies needs to be contacted.

Send your resume once to shows interest.

Then they’ll call you for interview, and you may be asked on the area where you would like to do the project by the interviewers.

But for this you have to register yourself so, here for you I am providing you the procedure to register yourself.

Here for you I am providing you the procedure to register yourself.

** Firstly go to the official site of SAIL.

** Then at the bottom of the page there is a tab of Tenders.

** Click on that.

** After that at the left of yours there is a tab of Log in.

** In this there is New User click on that.

** After that click on Click Here To Register.

** Then click on I Agree.

** Then click on Submit.

For more details you can contact at the address given below.

Contact details:
IPSS,
CET, SAIL,
Core I, 20th Floor,
Scope Minar,
Laxmi Nagar District Center,
Delhi -110 092.
Phone No.:- 011-22464607, 011-22403242, 43
Fax :- 22464593
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?