16th November 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship at BARC, Mumbai in M.Sc Food Science and Technology? Last date of submission of form and the entrance exam?

Dear sir, I am studying M.Sc in Food Science and Technology and after completion of it I want to do a project Internship in this field from BARC, Mumbai. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply and last date of submission of form and the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  2. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  3. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for internship in BARC Mumbai?
  5. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  6. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  7. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1 month Winter Internship for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  9. Is it compulsory to go personally for late submission of CET form with rs 1000 fine? Can somebody else in Mumbai get the job done for me?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in National Sugar Institute for B.Tech(Food Technology) graduate?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  13. How can I apply for internship in BARC?
  14. When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?
  15. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  17. Where can I apply for Ph.D Food Science programme? Procedure to get scholarship?
  18. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?