26th June 2014, 01:10 AM
Posts: n/a

Where can I apply for Ph.D Food Science programme? Procedure to get scholarship?

I have complited Msc. Food Science can
You please tell me where should I can apply for
Phd In food Science also tell me the procedure for scholarship
thank you

1st December 2017, 08:20 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Posts: 13,785
Default Re: Where can I apply for Ph.D Food Science programme? Procedure to get scholarship?

There are several colleges that are offering this PhD in Food Science Program in India. They are listed below with contact details. You must have qualified in any one of the following mentioned examinations viz., NET JRF/ CSIR JRF/ GATE/ Concerned college's Entrance Examination.

Once you get shortlisted by the respective college, then you will be called for Interview. After completion of all these steps, you will be allowed to do doctoral program in the respective college and you will be given stipend during those Research course pursuing years and this may generally vary from college to college.

>> National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM)

>> Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry

>> Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University

>> Punjab Agricultural University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science? 4 23rd June 2019 02:33 AM
Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University? 1 5th July 2017 02:33 PM
Is it possible to get scholarship in Ph.D(Food Science/Food Technology/Food Process Engineering) in abroad universities? How can I apply for the course? 1 31st October 2016 09:39 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: