2nd July 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in DRDO for CSE 5th semester student?

Hello, currently I have completed my 5th semester of BTech which I am doing in CSE stream. I want to apply for an Internship in DRDO. Please let me know about the procedure to apply for an Internship in DRDO. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for CSE 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  4. What kind of Internship is offered in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, Bihar for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Electronics & Telecom 5th semester student?
  7. Does Kota Instrumentation Ltd offer an Internship to BTech CSE 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in KELTRON for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in any IT company for CSE 3rd semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for BTech Chemical 5th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Cyber Security Internship in Crossbow Labs? -- [New]
  18. Can I get internship in DRDO while in 4th semester? Procedure and examination pattern?
15th July 2018, 08:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in DRDO for CSE 5th semester student?

To apply for internship in DRDO, you can visit the official website and fill up the online application form. Then you have to write an application in which you have to mention the details of the training. If you are eligible then they will ask you to submit a NOC from your college. After that you have to follow the rest of the procedure as directed by the authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?