6th October 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply internship in TATA Motors at Bangalore?

I am doing M.Tech in Manufacturing Science and Engineering from Bangalore and want to do internship. What is the procedure to apply internship in TATA Motors in Bangalore?

8th October 2017, 08:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply internship in TATA Motors at Bangalore?

Generally Tata Motors conducts campus placements in most of the college through which you can apply for internship. Or you can visit their admin department and submit your resume (Address: Kundalahalli Gate Road, AECS Layout, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, Phone: 1800 209 7979). If they have any vacancy and if they finds you eligible then they will call you to appear for interview and complete the other selection procedure. You have to submit a NOC from your college and hence, after clearing the selection process you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?