10th August 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS and HCL in Lucknow?

Sir,
Please let me know how can I apply for an Internship in HCL and TCS in Lucknow? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  3. What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?
  4. How to do internship with ASP.NET in TCS, Lucknow?
  5. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  9. Summer Internship in HCL, TCS, IBM, CMC or Oracle at Kolkata for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and TCS?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL, TCS and IBM for B.Tech(Information & Communication Technology) 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  14. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  15. Corporate Internship in HCL, Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  16. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  17. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
24th August 2015, 12:32 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS and HCL in Lucknow?

Both TCS and HCL do not provide internship in Lucknow.They only provide industrial training to Engineering students.For this you have to go through the office and meet the training head of the company take the registration form for the training and select the course in which you want to do training fill it and submit it with the documents along with the registration fees.For getting training in HCL you need a reference person who is currently working in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?