16th November 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in IT from Google, Microsoft, Intel and Infosys?

Respected sir, I have 66%, 62% in 10th and 12th respectively. I am studying B.Tech in IT and got 7.2 CGPA in 3rd year. I want to do internship from Google, Microsoft, Intel and Infosys. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship from these leading companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  2. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  4. Eligibility for Microsoft, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and Intel?
  5. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  6. What's the eligibility for training in IBM, Infosys, Google or Microsoft? List of institutes providing such training?
  7. How to get job in Google and Microsoft?
  8. Google, Yahoo and Intel recruits students through off campus? Criteria and procedure for it?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle, Wipro, Microsoft and Google?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E. 2nd year student?
  11. How to apply for internship in Infosys?
  12. Does Microsoft offer Paid Internship to BBA candidate? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of top 5 engineering colleges in India and Abroad having the best faculty and infrastructure in Computer Science?
  14. Which field is better for me after studying B.Tech ECE?
  15. Procedure and required Eligibility criteria to get placed in Google?
  16. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  17. Procedure of doing internship in Infosys? How to apply for it?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
6th January 2017, 09:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in IT from Google, Microsoft, Intel and Infosys?

In order to apply for internship in IT companies like Google, Microsoft, Intel and Infosys you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your graduation/post graduation from a recognized college/university.

> You should have scored above 60% throughout your academic career.

> You should not have any pending backlogs.

> You should have good communication skills and should have a good behaviour.

So, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria then you can definitely apply for internship in these IT companies.

You have to get the application form the company, fill it up, attach a resume and send it to the authorities of the company. Make sure the college authorities refers your name for internship. Now if there is any vacancy the they will get in touch with you and hence, after that you have to follow the future steps as directed by the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?