16th November 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for ECE student?

hello friend
kindly tell me what is the procedure
for an ECE student to get
internship in wipro?????
please tell me immediately

21st November 2014, 08:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for ECE student?

Wipro is a multinational company and hence getting an internship opportunity in Wipro is quite tough especially for B.Tech students. Wipro has provision for internship for various professional course undertaking students. However, the seats of internship for B.Tech students is very less. Hence getting an opportunity is very tough.

Wipro has tie-ups with various institutes where it goes for recruitment. Wipro recruits the students from such institutes and invites them for training cum internship in the month of January, February and March. It also has provision for internship for Tier-1 institute's students which include the top IITs and NITs. Otherwise if you have good contacts with any of the senior high ranking official, you can get internship opportunity. For other students there is virtually no chance of getting internship in Wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?