8th April 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in 3rd year of Telecommunication Engineering? How long should I do training?

Hello sir, I am in 3rd year of Telecommunication Engineering and want to do training in this summer. Procedure to apply for summer training? How long should I do training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  2. How can I apply for Inplant Training during summer vacation being an Electronics & Telecommunication 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  5. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  6. Can I apply for summer training after doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication from CH(Bhilai)
  7. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL after completing 3rd year of BE in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  15. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  16. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  17. Procedure to do summer training in Ajmer while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
15th April 2017, 11:42 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in 3rd year of Telecommunication Engineering? How long should I do training?

Being a third year candidate, you are eligible to apply for summer internship in almost core companies. To get the summer internship from any company, you have to submit your application personally in the HR section of the company. After certain period, a list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed by the concern authority, If you found your name under that list, then only you can start the summer training. Generally summer training will be carried out in the month of June and July. The general duration of summer training if six weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?