19th December 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training program?

I am pursuing B.Sc. from DEI ,Agra . I want to know what is the procedure to apply for Summer training program ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training program in a renowned manufacturing industry?
  2. How can I take admission in summer training program?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  5. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  8. How should I apply for summer training?
  9. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?
  14. How to apply for summer training under DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  16. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  17. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  18. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2014, 01:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training program?

Procedure to apply for Summer training program :-

- First do research and analysis of your field of interest and the companies where you can do training.
- After deciding that, now chalk out the companies where you will apply.
- Then first research on the internet whether there is any online provision of application in those companies or not.
- If there, check their eligibility criteria and if eligible apply following all the instructions mentioned in their online website.
- If not, you need to contact the concerned company offline, get the details of the application procedure and apply for the summer training program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?