10th May 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Motors while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

I am sujit ranjan BE from mechanical engineering 3rd year student, i want to do summer training in TaTa motors. So please tell me. What is the procedure to apply the summer training in this company? Can you please guide me with the details soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for training at Tata Motors in Chinhut?
  7. Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  10. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do training in tata motors while doing B.Tech mechanical 3rd year?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship during summer vacations in Tata Motors, Pune for 3rd year Mechanical student?
  16. How to apply for internship in tata motors while doing B.Tech Mechanical engineering 3rd year?
  17. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
23rd May 2017, 11:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Motors while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

In order to apply for summer training in Tata Motors at first you have to contact the company and enquire about the vacancies available for internship. Now you have to write an application to the HR manager of the company regarding your internship. Then you have to prepare a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college.

Now you have to send the letter and the application to the HR department of the company and wait for their response. If they are interested in you then you will be called and you have to follow all the procedure as directed by the concerned authority.
24th May 2017, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Motors while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

I am himanidtewari foing MBA integrated program in department of management studies and I want to do summer internship in your company.
So kindly grant me to permit for internship.
And tell me the procedure how to apply..
Thank you
Email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?