7th September 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I do 45 days summer training at SAIL B.S. City?

Si I am a student of diploma engineering 4th semester in civil.
And I want to do 45 days summer training.
Can I do in sail b.s city? Please

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  2. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  3. How to do summer training in SAIL? I am pursuing B.Tech course
  4. Can I do summer training in summer days while doing B.Tech 4th semester?
  5. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places? -- [New]
  6. How to do vocational training in Bokaro plant of SAIL?
  7. How to do summer training in L&T, DMRC for 30 days?
  8. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in SAIL being a B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  10. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. In which programme I should apply for Summer Training programme for better future being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? From which City I will do Training programme?
  12. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  13. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  14. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  15. How to do summer training from Hisarand Ambala Cantt(Haryana)?
  16. How to apply for training in SAIL, Bhilai?
  17. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  18. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
4th August 2017, 09:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 45 days summer training at SAIL B.S. City?

To get internship in SAIL, you have to register yourself at their website (sail.co.in) and fill up the training application form. You have to send a resume with a recommendation letter from your college to the HOD of SAIL (ADM Building , Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 8003702, ph - 06542 240 339) They conducts an entrance examination to select the candidates, so you have to keep in touch with them in order to get the notification for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?