25th June 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in IIT-Kharagpur for CSE 6th semester student?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for an Internship in IIT-Kharagpur. I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in this winter as I am a student of CSE branch, studying in 6th semester of BTech program.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. List of companies offering Internship during winter vacations to CSE student in Trivandrum?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
  7. How can I apply for winter internship in IIT, Kharagpur?
  8. Can I apply for an Internship in HPCL being a BTech CSE 6th semester student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  11. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Petroleum 6th semester student?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Power Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in NTPC, Ramagundam & BHEL, Hyderabad for EEE 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in any IT company for CSE 3rd semester student?
  18. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
1st July 2018, 12:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in IIT-Kharagpur for CSE 6th semester student?

First of all you have to contact your college regarding the internship. Visit the official website and check out the best professor's under whom you want to do your training. Now your college principal will talk with the admin department of the IIT and will help to get you the permission for internship. Once you are allowed, you have to submit a reference letter from your college and follow their instructions carefully. (http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/)
8th October 2019, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in IIT-Kharagpur for CSE 6th semester student?

Sir , I am an ECE student and I want to apply for the winter internship for machine language this year in IIT Kharagpur. Ieven want to know the period of the internship .
21st August 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what is the duration of a winter internship in IIT Kharagpur?
14th July 2021, 12:36 PM
Alvia Khan

For Internship in this send your resume directly to the company through email.

Company Address:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Kharagpur, India- 721302

Contact number- 91 3222 255221
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?