23rd July 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing internship in CMC for 1st year M.Sc Food Service Management student?

what is the procedure for doing an internship in cmc for a student doing first year in M.Scfood service management? what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  2. Procedure and course fee for Internship and Project at CMC? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  4. Procedure of getting an internship for a 1st year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  6. How can I give ICAR NET exam? I am a student of MSc dietetics and food service management
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme at IIT being a M.Tech Food Engineering & Technology student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  11. How to do summer internship in finance/operations during May-June
  12. Can I acquire knowledge and Clinical skill if pursue Internship in CMC, Ludhiana?
  13. Criteria for doing internship in CMC Vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of sale of admission form of MSc Dietietics and Food Service Management in Pusa Delhi?
  15. Can I apply for Internship in CMC being a MBBS graduate from other country?
  16. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  17. Where should I opt for summer internship while in 1st year IT?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
7th December 2020, 10:18 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing internship in CMC for 1st year M.Sc Food Service Management student?

Procedure to apply for internship in CMC is given below.

1. Firstly create your CV by mentioning all skills , qualifications and experience.

2. Update this CV on internshala portal.

3. Search this internship on portal using different filters.

4. Now you can apply for this internship before due date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?