20th October 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Internship for 3rd year ECE student?

Sir, i am a 3rd year ECE student. I want to do internship in any one of electronic company. So could you please give the procedure for applying for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to do Internship for 3rd year ECE student? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Capgemini for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Does NTPC offered 30 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. List of internship programs which I can do in DRDO being an ECE student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
29th September 2016, 11:11 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship for 3rd year ECE student?

Here i have stated the details procedure to do internship for you.

As you are a 3rd year ECE student you have two options for you to go for internship.

1. Through your college's training and placement office
2. By your own effort by dropping your resume to the company you want to do your internship.

Few good core companies :

1. SAIL
2. BHEL
4. BEL
5. BSNL
6. GAIL
7. ONGC
8. IOCL
9. HPL

few good software companies :

1. TCS
2. IBM
3. Infosys
4. CTS
5. Accenture
6. HCL
8. Wipro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?