4th June 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do training at automobile companies in Rajasthan

I am Prithvi pursuing BE 2nd year from mechanical engineering. I want to know the list of best government companies in Rajasthan related to automobile. Also, want to know the procedure that how to do training at such as companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Automobile industries in Rajasthan to do vocational training in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan?
  3. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  4. Procedure to apply for vocational training in Automobile Industries for Mechanical student? Do they provide certificate after completing training?
  5. Vocational training in Automobile industry after 6th semester in mechanical branch?
  6. List of best Automobile companies of Haryana to do internship in Automobile engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. Procedure of doing inplant training in automobile industry?
  9. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which automobile companies in Delhi offer Implant Training?
  11. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to apply for job at Core Automobile companies having industrial internship experience at HAL?
  13. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  14. How do I get Training in Automobile Companies after completion of B.Tech course?
  15. What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?
  16. Information about Automobile companies offering training
  17. Companies offering training in Automobile field in Mumbai to B.Tech student?
  18. Procedure to apply for training in automobile companies while doing final year mechanical engineering?
6th June 2017, 07:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do training at automobile companies in Rajasthan

You need to visit the company where you want to do your training and write a letter to them, expressing your interest and desire for training at their company, and then drop that letter to them with your resume.
Also you have to notify you institute's placement cell that you want to do training with this automobile company then the placement department will issue you no objection latter.That letter you have to show to the company when or if they asked for.
Below I have listed some names of Automobile companies in Rajasthan:
>Tata Motor Limited
Address: 2nd Floor, Atlantis Tower, D-232-233, Amrapali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302021
Phone: 0141 644 0551
>Auto Malleable
Address: Rd No.15, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302013
Phone: 0141 233 1369
>National Engineering Industries Limited
Address: Khatipura Rd, Shanti Nagar, Civil Lines, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006
Phone: 0141 222 3221
>Techno Engineering Industries
Address: a-187b road no 6 302013, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 098290 24941
>Agrasen Engineering Industries Limited
Address: F 198 To 199, Rd Number 9F, Sector 8, Vishwakarma Industrial Area, Jaipur,
Rajasthan 302013
Phone: 0141 233 0614
>Rajasthan Mechanical Works Ltd
Address: A-188-B, Road Number 6-D, V. K. I. Area, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302013
Phone: 0141 233 1549
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?