18th March 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello everyone,
I am B.E. 2nd year Automobile Engineering student.
I would like to do Internship in Tata Motors in Pune.
Can you please tell me the procedure to apply?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  3. What is the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
  4. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  5. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  6. How to do internship in Tata motors?
  7. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  9. How to do internship in Tata Motors if I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  11. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Qualification required to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors, Tata Motors or Hyundai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
13th January 2018, 10:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?

First of all write a cover letter in which you have to request about the internship. Then prepare a resume and address it with the letter to the HOD of the company. If they calls you then you have to submit a NOC issued by your college and the other related documents. They will select the candidates through a personal interview. So, you have to crack the interview in order to get the permission for internship.

Add: Mumbai Pune Bypass Road, Dhankawadi, Opposite D-Mart, Mumbai Pune Bypass Road, Chandrabhaga Nagar, Dhankawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411046, India, Sai Nagar, Chandrabhaga Nagar, Ambegaon BK, Pune, Maharashtra 411046, ph - 1800 209 7979
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?