10th May 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for training in automobile companies while doing final year mechanical engineering?

Hello Sir/Mam. I am Abhhijit Sarkar. I passed Madhyamik Exam with 65.25%. Now I am student of diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Final Year).
I want to know to how I join to training on automobile and how to get a job on automobile company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  2. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  3. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for vocational training in Automobile Industries for Mechanical student? Do they provide certificate after completing training?
  5. List of Automobile industries in Rajasthan to do vocational training in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  7. Procedure to apply for job at Core Automobile companies having industrial internship experience at HAL?
  8. Am I eligible to attend mechanical core companies after doing final year automobile engineering?
  9. List of best Automobile companies of Haryana to do internship in Automobile engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Which are the automobile companies offering internship for Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  16. Internship in automobile companies being in 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  18. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
25th May 2017, 12:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in automobile companies while doing final year mechanical engineering?

To do training in an automobile company you need to visit the company and have to drop your Resume and have to write the letter of your institute's placement cell that you want to do training with this automobile company then the placement department will give you no objection letter which you have to show the company if there is any vacancy for the trainee then they will send you a call letter for training in your registered and active mail id. If you perform well in your training, then the company will offer you the job to work for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?