13th August 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for job at Core Automobile companies having industrial internship experience at HAL?

I have completed my B.Tech (Automobile) in 2016.
I have about 71% aggregate in my B.Tech and my percentage for 10th and 12th are above 80%. I would like to know the procedure for applying at core automobile companies as there were no on campus placements in our college for auto/mechanical engineering.
Since I am a fresher I don't have any experience except for industrial training for a month at HAL .
Please help me with the above stated problem.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internship in Aeronautics and Automobile streams?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  3. Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?
  4. Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  8. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure to enroll for an Internship in HAL, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for internship at HAL and BHEL or other reputed companies?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  13. List of Car companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E. Automobile 3rd year student in India and in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  14. What is the procedure I need to follow to do internship in HAL and other companies in Bangalore?
  15. Procedure to apply for internships in core mechanical companies?
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  18. Names and procedure to apply for core Mechanical and Automobile Industries which are providing summer internship? -- [New]
23rd August 2016, 01:33 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for job at Core Automobile companies having industrial internship experience at HAL?

See, since you are an automobile engineer so your domain comes under the Mechanical Engineering. This i am telling you so that you know that with this qualification you can apply for the various government jobs which comes for Mechanical Engineers.

You can subscribe to various sites which will regularly provide you mails of the recent govt. sector jobs of your domain. Some of them are-
1) freejoballert.com
2) sarkarinaukri.com
3) free job alert.com (*it is different from 1st one*)
4) Govtjobs.com

Also, for private jobs there are some domains like
1) Naukri.com
2) Shine.com
3) Monster.com
The advantage of these domains is that you will get the latest job openings notification and you just need to upload your resume and you will automatically receive the placement offers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?