4th June 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship in Uttar Pradesh from an electronic or a telecom company

I am in 2nd year of engineering, pursuing in electronics and telecommunication department. I need an internship in an electronic or a telecom company within Uttar Pradesh.
Any advice for the company? Need in these summers.

Related Questions:
  1. List of telecom companies in Pakistan to do summer internship?
  2. Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of companies which will provide internship in Lucknow for CSE branch?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  5. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  6. List of electronic based companies in Mumbai to do internship for 1-2 months?
  7. Core companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?
  9. Number of B.Ed. Government colleges in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for internship in telecom companies in Pakistan?
  11. How to get summer internship at any electronic company?
  12. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  13. List of good companies which are offering for summer internship in Uttar Pradesh?
  14. Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  17. Which field should be opted in Electronics for 6 week training in 4th semester? Details about such companies and institutions providing training?
  18. List of companies available in Kanpur to do 45 days summer training?
6th June 2017, 07:15 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship in Uttar Pradesh from an electronic or a telecom company

Following are the procedure to join a company for internship/training:
>Write an application to the company where you want to do training, expressing your interest and desire for training to that company.
>Submit your resume to that company with that application.
>Ask your institutes's placement cell for no objection letter.
>Submit that no objection latter to that company if required.

Below I have named some best electronic and telecom company for training in UP:
>BSNL Office
Address: Agra Rd, Sanganeri Gate, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
Phone: 0141 256 2223
>CESC, Bikaner
Address: Sardar Patel Colony, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001
>B S N L Telephone Exchange
Address: Joshiyan Ka Mohalla, Tonk, Rajasthan 304001
Phone: 01432 243 500
>Airson Telecom Pvt. Ltd.
Address: F-1, Ramsing Building, Gopinath Marg, New Colony, Near Paanch Batti,,
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Phone: 088244 42424
>Rajasthan Telecom
Address: 62, Sirsi Rd, Kanakpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302012
Phone: 099280 74852
>Cosmo Infrasolutions
Address: 140, ShriGopal Nagar, Gopalpura Bye Pass Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302015
Phone: 0141 517 7804
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?