19th November 2015, 07:09 PM
gola singhal

Procedure to apply for training in Kotak Thermal Plant for Electrical engineering branch?

Respected Sir I am meenakshi singhal perusing B.tech from electrical branch in Skit Jaipur . I want to know a procedure to apply for training in kota thermal plant . and about the fees.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  3. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  4. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  5. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  8. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  9. Can I apply for Thermal Power Plant Engineering after completing electrical diploma with 59.5%?
  10. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  11. Can I apply for diploma in thermal power plant engineering after securing 59.5% in electrical diploma?
  12. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  13. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  14. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  15. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  16. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  17. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
22nd July 2017, 01:42 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in Kotak Thermal Plant for Electrical engineering branch?

All right,You need the procedure that how apply for training in Kotak Thermal Plant for Electrical engineering branch.

Here I am giving you the procedure to get training there.The procedure is given below:

~Firstly,you have to take proof from college that you are doing the study over there.

~After this,you have to visit in the place where you want to do the training.

~And you have to submit the proof in the place of training.

~For the admission right there,If they demanding money.Then you have to give that money.

~After that they inform you when the training is happening there.

~So that you go there and can take the training right there.

Have a meaningful training there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?