11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get six months internship in Electrical stream from Rosa Thermal Power Plant?

I am Diploma in Electrical Engineering holder and willing to do six months internship from Rosa Thermal Power Plant. How to get internship from Rosa Thermal Power Plant?

Related Questions:
19th February 2018, 08:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get six months internship in Electrical stream from Rosa Thermal Power Plant?

In order to get internship from Rosa Thermal Power Plant, you have to write an application at first and mention all the details of internship. Then get a recommendation letter from your college and send it with the application to the HR department of the company. You also have to submit your resume at the official website(http://www.reliancepower.co.in/). Now the company will select the candidates according to their eligibility and vacancies available.

Address: Shahjahanpur, Rosa, Uttar Pradesh 242001, ph - 097936 13122
21st February 2018, 10:33 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: How to get six months internship in Electrical stream from Rosa Thermal Power Plant?

For doing the internship at Rosa Thermal Power Plant, first try to find out whether you have any relative or any other person known to you working in that power plant.If you have any reference then you can directly contact the relevant person and start your internship but if you do not know any person in that power plant just write a letter to the human resource manager of the Rosa Thermal Power Plant attaching your xerox copies of education asking him for internship, and proceed according to the reply you get.Mostly you will get positive reply only.
For more details visit the official website of ''Rosa Thermal Power Plant''.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?