24th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship in BHEL Hyderabad? I am doing B.Tech in electrical department

Right now am doing my b.tech in electrical department I
Want do summer intenship in bhel nyd

28th July 2012, 09:48 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: How to do summer internship in BHEL Hyderabad? I am doing B.Tech in electrical department

My dear friend,

BHEL is a central government company,there are criteria followed to do Intern or apprentice .
They call for intern at the final Semester of the candidates,they wont hire any one in between.
BHEL will be intimidate College Placement Dept and then only you can apply for intern through your college .
Please keep on touch with your Placement Dept when you are in final semester so that you wont miss the opportunity.

Thanks
19th October 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship in BHEL Hyderabad? I am doing B.Tech in electrical department

is there any oppurtunity for 3rd year students for doing these intenships ?
6th November 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech mechatronics final year ,how to do internship in BHEL hyderabad??????????
22nd November 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Im from b tech final year , and i want to do my major project in bhel. Is there any chance to do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?