10th May 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?

sir, I am a student of pre - final year. I want to do my six month industrial training in BHEL. sir , please tell me the procedure to do training in bhel.I m pursuing my b.tech in electronics and communication.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  2. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  3. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  4. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  5. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  6. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after completing B.E degree in electronics and communication branch
  7. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  8. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply and related subjects?
  9. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal?
  10. Procedure to apply for training in BHEL for 3rd Year Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  13. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
  14. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
  15. Training in Signal System or Analog Communication?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
14th May 2015, 02:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?

There is no online provision from BHEL for application of training course. So you need to apply via offline mode by contacting them personally. You need to visit the concerned branch of BHEL from which you want to pursue training and contact its HR department. Speak to the officer-in-charge and get to know about the details of the training course. Get the application form and fill it up correctly as per the instructions from the concerned authority and submit it along with the requisite documents. Then get a confirmation receipt and get to know the details of the commencement of your training course.
17th January 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?

Dear sir, I am sachin Rawal fourth year student , i want to persue training in Electronic and communication department please tell me procedure to apply in this department as soon as possible.

Thanks regards

Sachin Rawal Final year student

Shobhit University
23rd September 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam yugendar diploma 3rd year ECE branch
I want to pursue 6 months INDUSTRIAL TRANING in BHEL
May I know the procedure to apply for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?