9th January 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed for BHEL training for students pursuing B.Tech?

Procedure followed for applying BHEL training for students pursuing B.Tech? I want to do the training in BHEL but am not sure what is the steps to be followed for the same. Can you please guide me soon as possible on this? Awaiting for the response.

11th January 2017, 02:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed for BHEL training for students pursuing B.Tech?

Candidates who are pursuing B.Tech (4th and 6th semester) are eligible to apply for internship in BHEL. At first you have to fill up the training form available in your college and send the form with a resume to BHEL authorities with the help of a reference person who is working in BHEL. You can also take help from the principal of your college and apply. If you get selected then you will be called for interview to continue with the further selection process. But keep one thing in mind that it is paid internship and you have to pay approximately Rs. 500/- per week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?