16th March 2016, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship admission in any core company?

I am doing b.tech 3rd year in mechanical branch in sreenidhi inst.of sci & tech.
I want to do internship in any core company this summer. Please let me know the procedure to apply for the internship admission?

16th March 2016, 02:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship admission in any core company?

To do internship program in any of the core companies one has to be in the final year or in third year of the graduation.

At first select any of the core company and write a letter to the HR of the respective company and obtain a permission letter from the college with duly signed by the Head of the institution.

If the company accepts your internship, then they send you an acknowledgment letter which one has to duly get it signed by the training and placements officer and submit it back to the organization.

The duration of internship course is 3 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?