22nd July 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get internship at Coal, India?

Sir, I am the student from IIT BHU mining engineering. I have completed my 2nd year in April 2017. How can I get internship at Coal India. Sir, please reply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship at Coal, India?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Material final semester student?
  3. Is it possible to do an Internship in Coal India Limited for ICSI Professional candidate?
  4. Can a Mechanical engineering student do internship from Coal India Limited? Which are the topics to do internship from here?
  5. Does Coal India Limited offer Project Internship? Detailed information about it?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Western Coal Fields Ltd. for BTech Chemical graduate? -- [New]
  7. When the Internship notification will be released in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd.?
  8. Eligibility to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining student?
  9. What kind of Internship is available in Coal India Legal department for BBA(LLB) final year student? Is it payable?
  10. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Chemical student?
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Coal India Limited for BTech Mining 2nd year student?
  12. Internship in Coal India Limited for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  13. When the Internship notification will be released in Western Coal Fields Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  14. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  15. Can a BBA from MDU apply for a job in Coal India Ltd as a HR? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?
  16. How to do internship from Bharat Coking Coal Limited? What should I do for it?
  17. Required syllabus for Management Trainee Exam of Coal India Ltd? Previous year papers of Coal India Ltd. for Management Trainee? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
23rd July 2017, 02:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get internship at Coal, India?

In order to get internship in Coal, India at first you have to get the permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now you have to prepare a resume and send it along with the letter to the HR department of the company. Now you have to keep in touch with the company and follow their instructions carefully.
11th June 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear, Sir/madam I am student of M. A. in. Integrated Rural Development and Management from BHU, Varanasi. How can I do internship in coal India limited.
8th February 2021, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear ,Sir/ma'am I am student of Master's in psychology from Banaras Hindu University Varanasi and i have to do internship in coal India Limited. What procedure i have to do it sir..?
3rd May 2021, 11:13 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear ,Sir/ma'am I am student of Master's in psychology from Banaras Hindu University Varanasi and i have to do internship in coal India Limited. What procedure i have to do it sir..?
You need to send the updated resume along with the educational qualification documents to the concern department mail I'D which is the Coal India ltd website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?