12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Internship in Coal India Limited for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Hello Friends, I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. I want to pursue Internship in Coal India Limited. So kindly tell me how can I apply? I am studying in final year.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Mechanical engineering student do internship from Coal India Limited? Which are the topics to do internship from here?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Coal India Limited for BTech Mining 2nd year student?
  3. Eligibility to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining student?
  4. Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?
  5. Can I get job in Coal India Limited through GATE being a B.Tech student?
  6. What kind of Internship is available in Coal India Legal department for BBA(LLB) final year student? Is it payable?
  7. Procedure to get internship at Coal, India?
  8. How to do internship from Bharat Coking Coal Limited? What should I do for it?
  9. Is it possible to do an Internship in Coal India Limited for ICSI Professional candidate?
  10. Does Coal India Limited offer Project Internship? Detailed information about it?
  11. When Engineers India Limited will release the application form for Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Material final semester student?
  13. Previous years question papers of Coal India Limited for Management Trainee?
  14. Previous 10 year question papers of Coal India Limited for Chemical Engineering?
  15. Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech(ECE) final year student?
  16. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Chemical student? -- [New]
  17. When the Internship notification will be released in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd.?
  18. How can I get previous year papers of recruitment exam conducted by Coal India Limited? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2018, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Coal India Limited for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

To get internship from Coal India Ltd, you have to visit their career page and submit your resume (https://www.coalindia.in/en-us/ourpeople/careers.aspx). Once the recruitment starts, they will call the candidates according to their eligibility. If you get a call then you have to submit a NOC from your college with your resume and other required documents. They have their own selection process. Hence, you have to clear them all to be eligible for training.
21st December 2021, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship in Coal India Limited for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?

Hello guys... I am BTech. 2nd year student of Mechanical and I want to pursue coal India internship .
Please let me know how could I apply or any procedure.
14th September 2022, 06:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To get internship from Coal India Limited, you have to visit their career face and submit your resume ( http://www.coalindia.in/en-us/ourpeople/careers.aspx). Once the recruitment starts, they will call the candidates according to their eligibility. If you get a call then you have to submit a NOC from your college with your resume and other required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?