2nd March 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the selection criteria of HPCL for Business Analyst job?

Hello

I am Madhu. I have done Masters in Business Economics and currently serving a small IT firm as business analyst. I want to join HPCL as business analyst. Please tell me about the selection criteria?

Looking forward for a positive reply.

Regards
Madhu

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection criteria of HPCL for Business Analyst job? -- [New]
  2. Selection criteria for Business Analyst post in HPCL for Masters in Business Economics candidate who is working in an IT firm?
  3. Can I be selected as Business Analyst in HPCL? How much salary can I expect?
  4. What are the best jobs available for BAF students? I have cleared B.Com accounting and finance degree
  5. Job openings in IT sector for Business analyst?
  6. What are the career options after MBA with IT experience?
  7. What should I study in MBA to become a Business Analyst for BBA graduate?
  8. Salary after completing CMA intermediate in 3 years?
  9. What are the scopes for me after pursuing MBA in HR and finance dual major?
  10. What is the salary of Economics Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to become a Programmer Analyst in CTS for B.E.(EE) graduate who has 3 years of experience in TCS?
  12. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  13. What are the courses available after MBA Marketing?
  14. What is the scope for economics degree?
  15. Which is better to join if selected as a Business Analyst in Firstsource, Mumbai and Oracle Financial Functional Consultant in Syntel, Pune and belongs to Mumbai?
  16. Where to get Business Analyst Training and Certification with Placement offer?
  17. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  18. Details of suitable private or government banking jobs after completing B.Com hons with 55%?
15th March 2016, 03:35 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the selection criteria of HPCL for Business Analyst job?

You have many positive points to apply for the HPCL and most probably, if you put more efforts then you will get selected for HPCL.

Since, you have worked as a business analyst. So, you are having previous job experience. So, employer will not have to spend more money for you to conduct training program.
Second, this is that, you are applying for the position, for which you already have gained the experience.

So, overall you have the better chance to prove your self.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?