25th August 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How to do training in WIPRO? I am a student of B.Tech CSE

Respected sir.
Myself Kuhinoor alom student of B.Tech.(c.s.e.)/2nd year so i want to training in Wipro .so please give me the instruction how i can apply . My email address -
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  5. Does WIPRO provide 6 months training? I want to do training in WIPRO
  6. What training course to do and where being CSE student?
  7. Internship for 6th month in Advance Java for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Wipro Technologies?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida? -- [New]
  9. How can I get a chance to do training in Wipro? Criteria for training?
  10. Procedure to get training in Wipro?
  11. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  14. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  15. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  16. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. Details of companies which provide stipend based 6 months training to CSE student?
  18. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
29th March 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in WIPRO? I am a student of B.Tech CSE

m student of b.tech(cs) 2nd yr ....i want to trining in wipro???how it possible??
22nd April 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in WIPRO? I am a student of B.Tech CSE

Myself kumar sanu student of B.Tech.(c.s.e.)/2nd year so i want to training in Wipro .so please give me the instruction how i can apply . My email address -
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?