27th December 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for internship in Wipro being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

I am B.Tech 3rd year student looking for internship programs in Wipro. Please tell me how to apply for the internship there?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Can I do internship in 3rd year at Wipro?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure for internship in Wipro being a 3rd year B.Tech student? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  8. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Internship for 6th month in Advance Java for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Wipro Technologies?
  10. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  11. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
27th December 2015, 11:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for internship in Wipro being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational IT company and getting internship is not an easy task from such a well reputed company. So my suggestion to you is that you should have good grip on your theoretical knowledge. For getting internship from WIPRO you simply have to send your application along with your resume to the HR of the company. If they call you for interview then you have o crack the interview impressively. For any other query you can contact at Wipro Limited, Plot 480-481, Udyog Vihar Phase III, Udyog Vihar III, Sector 20, Gurgaon, Haryana 122008, ‎0124 308 4000
28th December 2015, 07:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for internship in Wipro being a 3rd year B.Tech student?

Wipro has stopped recruiting interns from third year of B.Tech course. It only recruits from the tier-1 institutes of the country which includes top IITs. The selection process is through resume screening and interview. For students of other institutes, internship opportunities are given to the fourth year students whom Wipro had recruited. The students are called in the month of January/February/March for internships. However, again this provision is present only for some of the colleges as per the preferred list of universities maintained by Wipro management. There are no other ways of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?