20th August 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NTPC, Kahalgaon for internship in EEE? When to apply for it?

I am a 2nd year student of EEE at Galgotia University. I need to join internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon. What is the procedure for the same? When to apply for it?

26th August 2017, 12:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NTPC, Kahalgaon for internship in EEE? When to apply for it?

In order to join NTPC, Kahalgaon for doing Internship in Electrical Engineering you are required to contact by person of the office of NTPC, Kahalgaon. There are several department's in NTPC and among them you are required to meet the HR Department of the organizations.

>> If you have any referral working in the company then it would be an easy task for you to get approval.

>> You are required to collect Internship application form from HR office of the company and after filling up the form you need to get permission from your college too.

>> Then you need to submit all the required documents in the office of NTPC and after scrutiny you will be called for Interview.

>> Candidates pursuing 3rd year or 4th year of B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for the Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?