11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get one month internship in Bongaigaon Refinery?

Sir, I am Electrical Engineering student and want to do internship from Bongaigaon Refinery. What are the requirements to get one month internship in Bongaigaon Refinery?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training internship from Mathura Refinery? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  3. Internship for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student in Barauni Refinery?
  4. What is the procedure followed getting the internship in Mathura Refinery?
  5. Refinery Internship in ONGC for BTech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  6. Internship related to Refinery in Indian Oil for BTech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical student? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure followed to get summer internship training in Mathura Refinery?
  9. How to apply for Summer Internship in The Mathura Refinery?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  11. Pharmaceutical companies in Mumbai for two month internship in B.Pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  12. When the Internship notification will be published in Barauni Refinery for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  13. Internship related to Refinery in Indian Oil for B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) student?
  14. How to join L&T Technology for internship during MCA course? What are the requirements for it?
  15. How can I do winter internship in barauni refinery?? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  17. How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited?
  18. Am I eligible for getting a job in BRPL after completion of graduation with maths, economics and statistics?
20th February 2018, 08:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get one month internship in Bongaigaon Refinery?

In order to get internship from Bongaigaon Refinery, you should have completed at least 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course from a recognized college/university. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying and long educational gaps are also not acceptable. You must have good academic records and should have good knowledge regarding your subjects. You must have good computer knowledge and should have good communication skills with a pleasant behavior

Add: Bongaigaon Refinery, Dhaligaon Urban, Bongaigaon, Assam 783385
Phone: 1800 233 3555
Web: https://www.iocl.com/AboutUs/BongaigaonRefinery.aspx
9th January 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a 4th Semester Chemical Engineering student and I wish to do a training in this summer from Bongaigaon Refinery. Will I be able to do d training and what are the requirements?
16th May 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a last semester electronics and telecommunication student and I wish to do internship from bongaigaon refinery. what are the requirements to get one month internship in bongaigaon refinery
1st December 2019, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd sem chemical ( diploma) student Can i do winter internship training in bongaigaon Refinery from December 25 to January 2020?
28th January 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc (Fire and Safety) student apply for internship ?
22nd March 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship in Bongaigoan IOCL?
5th September 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Where to contact to ask the details regarding internship/training at Bongaigaon refinery? Sir, can you please tell me the contact number where I can ask the details. I am looking forward to hear from you and expecting a quicker response from you all. Please kindly give reply as it's very urgent for me.
22nd March 2021, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Iam an Arts student can i apply for internship in IOCL..
7th April 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can a bba student apply for internship in iocl bongaigaon?
1st September 2021, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3 rd year student of Mechanical engineering and I want to apply for internship in iocl bongaigaon...I don't know the procedure to apply...so Can you please inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?