19th October 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for getting a job in BRPL after completion of graduation with maths, economics and statistics?

I am graduate with subjects as maths economics statistics. can I get a chance to work in bongaigaon refinery private limited? ?? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they will look for? Can someone please let me know the answer on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is better to do in MBA after graduation with subjects Economics, Maths and Statistics?
  2. What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?
  3. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  4. What should I choose between CS and Acturial Science?
  5. BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?
  6. What is the job opportunities after doing B.Sc with Economics, Statistics and mathematics in both government and private sector?
  7. Can I go for M.Sc. in Maths after completion of B.Sc. in Economics?
  8. Am I eligible to study MCA if pursuing B.A. Economics with Mathematics and Statistics?
  9. Can I pursue MA in Economics after completion of B.Sc Statistics? Procedure to apply for this course? Does this beneficial for me?
  10. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  11. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  13. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
  14. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  15. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics and Maths)?
  16. Can I apply for ISS or IES after MSc(Operations Research)? What is the scope of operations research?
  17. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  18. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of BA Economics?
27th December 2015, 05:42 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for getting a job in BRPL after completion of graduation with maths, economics and statistics?

To work with the refinery plant or the company you must be from Mechanical background or from Chemistry background. As the requirements in these refinery are mainly of Mechanical or the chemical employees.

SO, you must try another job profile or the organization.
As this will not suit to your profile or the degree you are having as of now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?