30th June 2011, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Where can I get the application forms for NDA? What subjects I have to study for the exam?

Where can i get d application forms for nda,what subjects did i need 2 thìs exam

30th June 2011, 09:52 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I get the application forms for NDA? What subjects I have to study for the exam?

Hi,

you can apply online or offline for NDA exan.

If you want to apply online then you can apply on the waesite of UPSC-

http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.

all the detail regarding to form are available at this website.

If you want to apply offline then-

the application can be obtained from the designated Head Post Offices / Post Offices throughout the country .

Fees of form is 20 ruppes.

You should study Maths,Physics and Chemistry for NDA exam.
30th June 2011, 11:48 AM
MonuRai

Default Re: Where can I get the application forms for NDA? What subjects I have to study for the exam?

Dear,

You can get the application forms of the NDA exam at the following website:-

www.upsc.gov.in.

The minimum educational qualification required is 10+2 pass candidates with physics , chemistry , maths with a minimum of 55-60% marks.

Age limitation is between 16.5-19 years with no relaxation.

Thanks.
30th June 2011, 12:48 PM
322raj

Hi friend,

i am felling great pleasure that you give us chance for it. I & my forum pay thanks to you.

You want to join defence, you should be qualified 12th with pcm.

Your age limit is b/w 16 to 19 & half.

You can get your form in head post office on pay of rs 20/- only.

After filling the form send it according to employment newspaper instructions.

You should qualified 12th exam with 60% min.

You can prepare for it with:-

nda & ssb (arihant publication)

for more information visit web www.nda.nic.in

best of luck...
30th June 2011, 01:49 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

NDA is an examination conducted by UPSC. you will be able to fill up the application form when the notification for NDA will come. for this year form fill up for NDA I and NDA II is already over. so you can not apply for this year.

but when notification will come you may apply for next year if you fulfill all eligibility criterion. to appear in NDA examination you have to study 12th in science. you have to give examination on general ability and mathematics.

here i am attaching the notification for NDA 2011 examination. go through the attachment then you will get all details about eligibility criterion and other details. visit UPSC official website http://www.upsc.gov.in for more information about the examination and for current notification.

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 38 views)
30th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Arsalaan

NDA forms are available online on the UPSC website

www.upsconline.gov.in

or they can also be got from certain

authorized post offices.
30th June 2011, 03:21 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you can find the application form
in POST OFFICE,bank ....also

you need to clear idea about apptitute ,reasoning
and general knowledge............
30th June 2011, 11:41 PM
baba nath gabbar

you could got application form of NDA examination in post office of your city or any competetion book store you can find application form by giving some extra fund.and can apply on line also for it and the slaybuss of this exam is physics,chemistry,mathmetics of high school level all of these each having unequal marks and genral knowledge and genral english .there held two papers paper-1 of only math and paper-2 of physics, chemistry, current events ,genera lenglish,GK.
1st July 2011, 12:38 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

NDA (National Defence Academy) is one of the platforms through which you can express your indomitable spirit for your own country India,which is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility :

1:Educational Qualification:You should pass 12(10+2)th or its equivalent from State Board / Universities. you can also apply as appearing for 12th examination.

2:Marital Status:Unmarried

3:Sex :Male.

4:Age Limit : Between 16.5 and 19.

5:Nationality:You have to be A citizen of India, or subject of Bhutan, or subject of Nepal, or Tibetan refugee .

Application Forms are published in any leading newspapers during March or April every year and entrance examination to be held by the UPSC six months later from the application form is published.

This exam is conducted twice a year (April and October) in all major cities throughout India.

A very good opportunity in front of you that the NDA exam 2011 is yet to held on 21st August, 2011 for admission to Indian Army,Indian Air Force and Indian Navy

for more visit its official site:http://www.nda.nic.in/html/nda-admission-details.html

for the examination you should give concentration on

i)Mathematics of 2.5 hours maximum number 300 including Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.

ii)General Ability test of 2.5 hours maximum number 600 including General English, General Knowledge,Physics,Chemistry,General Science,History,Freedom Movement,Geography,Current Event.

for more visit:http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
1st July 2011, 01:19 AM

u will ur application form through online or by market.
U should study physics,chemirtry and maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?