18th July 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uber? Stipend offered to Interns?

I am interested to apply an Internship in Uber. Can you please let me know what is the eligibility criteria to apply an Internship in Uber? And tell me about the stipend offered to Interns. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to do during the Internship of Uber?
  2. Stipend offered to Sales Interns in Airbnb? Duration of Sales Internship?
  3. Stipend offered in KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns? Duration of Marketing Internship in KlentySoft Inc.?
  4. How much stipend is offered to MBBS Interns in S.N. Medical College, Bagalkot?
  5. How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  6. Details of Brand Ambassador Internship offered in Uber? Duration of this Internship?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  9. Is it possible to get internship while doing my B.Tech IT along with Stipend?
  10. How to get internship in Nokia, Siemens like companies in Delhi?
  11. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  12. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  13. Project training with job in TCS in different programming languages?
  14. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  15. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue Internship in an Advertising Agency? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join ISO to do internship in B.Tech EEC? Will I have to pay any sum of money for it? Will they provide stipend for me? -- [New]
  18. What is the summer internships available for B.Tech (mechanical) student?
16th February 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uber? Stipend offered to Interns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to apply an Internship in Uber. Can you please let me know what is the eligibility criteria to apply an Internship in Uber? And tell me about the stipend offered to Interns. Waiting for your response.

Eligibility to apply for an internship in Uber is as follows: Candidates must be a graduate or studying in any year of bachelor’s degree or master’s degree. Candidates should attend the internship, full time, for a period of one month. It is also available for up to six months duration. There are various internships like Business Development, Operations, Marketing, etc. Stipend is offered to some internships and it varies based on the type of internship. Interested candidates can find the details about Uber internships in the websites. The Uber website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?