30th May 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship for B.Tech CS student to have more exposure in the field?

Dear Sir/ Ma'am
I am pursuing my B.Tech CS from Mody University of technology Laxmagarh.
I had completed my first year (result awaited) With the curiosity to learn more and to get the more exposure regarding this field I would like to pursue the internship in this summer break. Kindly guide me.

Thank You

31st May 2016, 10:26 PM
Money Bank

Default Re: Summer internship for B.Tech CS student to have more exposure in the field?

As a Btech student you can take internship in various companies .But you did not complete your graduation so few companies will allow to you for pay internship.You can join internship as a traning and for educational purpose.
Companies where you get internship :
Persystent Software Solutions Ltd
Mitosis technologies Pvt Ltd
STICHIO
TERI
Tupelo Life India Private Limited
You can take internship in above mentioned Companies by showing required certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?