21st March 2011, 02:11 PM
AKHILESH AGARWAL

Summer training in Government organisations like NTPC, BHEL, DRDO etc for B.Tech(ECE) student?

sir,
i am akhilesh b.tech from electrical and electronic engineering student .i want
to know the details of training in goverment organisation like NTPC ,BHEL,DRDO..PLS SEND THE DETAILS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE..

28th March 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Summer training in Government organisations like NTPC, BHEL, DRDO etc for B.Tech(ECE) student?

respected sir/mam
i am pursuing my b-tech 2nd year my branch is EEE and willing to do a summer training in NTPC can i know the format for applying it
30th March 2011, 12:25 PM
ashish mathur

Default Re: Summer training in Government organisations like NTPC, BHEL, DRDO etc for B.Tech(ECE) student?

respected sir,
i am b-tech 3th year student in jiet jodhpur.
my branch is computer science and willing to do a summer training in drdo,jodhpur can i know the format for applying it.
sir reply me immediately, my mobile no is 8233560196.
give answer in my mobile
27th May 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,
plz tell me the way for applying in isro,drdo, ntpc, bhel etc.plz tell me soon on my id [email protected]. plz ...
12th June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech ece 3yr completed student...... i want to do internship in this holidays can any one tell where i can apply.......my mobile no. is 9032163412.....my mail id [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I M A 2ND YEAR STUDENT.HOW TO GET INTERNSHIP IN ISRO OR DRDO ?
25th August 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am amit kumar, i am in b.tech (3 year) ,sir i want to do summer trainning in DRDO, ISRO. so how to get internship in this place,? my email id is [email protected] & mobile no -08528253683
17th October 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of b.tech final year.sir i want to do six months industrial training....................how to get..........my email id [email protected] mobile no. 9023662447
28th November 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
im a btech final student.and my branch is ece.i want to do my main project at core side in government sectors. can u please suggest me the best of them in hyderabad,which allows us to do our project from january ..???
17th January 2012, 10:20 PM
abhishek.banda

I AM A STUDENT OF 3rd YEAR. I WANT TO DO TRAINING FROM NTPC DELHI. HOW CAN I APPLY.
PLEASE SEND ALL DETAILS
my email id- [email protected]
[email protected]
23rd January 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a b-tech 3rd year student of Electrical and Electronics engineering from Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering.
I want to know the procedure to apply for summer internship in BHEL , NTPC .Kindly forward me the required details.
Email [email protected]
Name:Nikhil Panjwani
Mobile no-9910203655
28th January 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Ma'm,
I am a 2nd year B.Tech Student of ECE dept. from Murshidabad College of Engg. & Tech... How to apply for a job training in a govt. company??? Plz reply me at my website at [email protected]
29th January 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am student of B-Tech 3rd year of Electronics engg. frpm Kanpur .........
i want to know that how to apply for summer training programme in BHEL,NTPC DRDO .Kindly forward me the required details
Email id :
[email protected]
Name-ambarish kumar tiwari
Mobile no. 7376142406
30th January 2012, 02:46 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hello , no need to study of your own

If required the company will give you necessary training , that is why the software companies would give training
Usually ECE and other branches except CSE would have more training to gt cope up with them (CSE)

that period you can work hard , and learn all things requires for the company.

all the best
1st February 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

last date for submission of form for summer training programme 2012 for B.Tech [email protected] 9415151422
1st February 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am student of B-Tech 3rd year of Electrical engg. frpm rajasthan .........
i want to know that how to apply for summer training programme in BHEL,NTPC DRDO and ISRO.Kindly forward me the required details
Email id :
[email protected]
Name-ramveer olan
Mobile no. 9785775305
2nd February 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for drdo for summer training in jodhpur tell me about it answer it my id [email protected]
and number is 969430848
4th February 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hello , no need to study of your own

If required the company will give you necessary training , that is why the software companies would give training
Usually ECE and other branches except CSE would have more training to gt cope up with them (CSE)

that period you can work hard , and learn all things requires for the company.

all the best 9855078973
7th February 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

hello,
sir,
I am a student of 3rd year from rajasthan technical university kota.I wanna pursue my summer training from NTPC.BHEL,DRDO please send me necessary details and fee structure.My contact is as follows.....
ph no.09636888322
email-id... [email protected]
1st May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of 3rd year btech ECE .................
how can i apply for summer training from bhel or ongc or bel..plz send the detail's and procedure of it...........
email:[email protected]
5th May 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am student of 3rd year BE from electronic and communication branch . how can i apply for major training from BHEL . plz sir send the procedure and registration form of it . I am requesting to u .
email id - [email protected]
5th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am student of 3rd year of BE from electronic and communication . how can i apply for major training from bhel .kindly sir send the procedure and registration form of it .
EMAIL ID -nidhi3492@ gmail.com
10th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am malik.i completed my diploma course in ECE.now i am working at drdo contract employ. i applied for ceptam5.how can i prepare for this exam ? please send me model papers and how to prepare for exam. my email address is [email protected].
14th June 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How to join summer training course like NTPC, CHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics student 3rd year.
7th July 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of b.tech final year.sir i want to do six months industrial training....................how to get..........my email id [email protected] phone no-9041369951
17th December 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of summer taining after b.tech 2nd year in ece in drdo in delhi , send the relevant office address.and when yo apply for it
28th December 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am a student of 3rd yr,electrical engg. in Nit-Agartala.I want to apply for a summer trainin in NTPC,badarpur.How can i apply for ds??
5th February 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m electrical 3rd year student .how i can apply for summer traning and where.
please send details to [email protected]
10th February 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am studying in b.tech 3rd year (mechanical engineering). I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC. Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] you.
19th October 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

respective sir&mam i am kumud garg.iam in 3rd year with ec stream.i want to know that how can i try for summer traning in bhel company.my email id [email protected] and mob.no.7740808108.
6th March 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello..
sir
i am a B.tech 3rd year CSE student ... Plz suggest me ... list of govt. Softrware companies name offering summer training .... & also how to apply ... . plz help me out ...
16th March 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

SIR
I AM B.TECH 3RD YEAR STUDENT I WANT TO TRAINING IN NTPC OR BHEL ANY GOV.ORGNIGETION PLZ GIVE ME INSTRcton
my email id
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?