13th May 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exams to attend internship programs for engineering students?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a 1st yr student .I would like to know is there any exams for currently studying UG graduates to attend internship programs or summer projects in ISRO? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List internship programs floated by companies in Chennai?
  2. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  3. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  4. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  5. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  6. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  7. How students are benefitted from Internship program?
  8. Details of internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?
  9. How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?
  10. Can I do MBA after B.A programme without giving any exam?
  11. Is there internship programs available in ISRO after completion of 10th grade?
  12. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering summer internship programs for 2nd year Biotech students
  13. List of companies which allow final semester projects in Chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Need suggestion regarding selection of internship programme while pursuing M.Tech?
  15. Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?
  16. What are the various summer internship program available for B.Tech students?
  17. Is there any internship programs available in North India to which I can apply for during my third year of the course?
  18. How to do internship program at ISRO? I am doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system
16th February 2018, 11:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any exams to attend internship programs for engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a 1st yr student .I would like to know is there any exams for currently studying UG graduates to attend internship programs or summer projects in ISRO? Can someone please guide me with the information on this? Thank you!

There are no entrance examinations for attending internship programs in various companies for the engineering students. Engineering students while studying 4th or 6th semester are eligible to apply for internships in various organizations. They have to apply for an internship through their college training and placement department. For some companies they have to apply online for internships. Interns are selected on the basis of merit and interview. Students gain practical experience from the industries during internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?