30th May 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Are there any internship opportunities available for meritorious B.Tech student?

I am B.Tech 2nd year student. And i got 80% average till now. Is there any internship opportunities for me, since i am both meritorious and a 2nd year student.

31st May 2016, 09:42 PM
Money Bank

Default Re: Are there any internship opportunities available for meritorious B.Tech student?

As you are a B.tech 2nd year student and your graduation not completed yet so you can take internship as traning in few companies like
Persystent Software Solutions Ltd
Mitosis technologies Pvt Ltd
TERI
You can take internship by private interview and qualifying test.
31st May 2016, 10:53 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any internship opportunities available for meritorious B.Tech student?

Being a second year student you are not eligible for internship in any good company. ost of the companies offers internship to third year and final year candidates. So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your second year and then after go for the internship.
There are so many internship opportunities available for you after completing second year. You can apply for the internship in any of the following companies :

** Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
** Steel Authority of India Limited
** Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
** Indian Oil Corporation Limited
** Thermal Power Plants
31st May 2016, 11:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are lot of companies which offers internship opportunities for meritious B.Tech candidates.

To do an Internship, the first thing you need to do is to visit the company and you need to know all the details regarding Internship.

They will ask you all the details regarding in which project you are interested and also you need to take a No-Objection Certificate from your college to do Internship in outside companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?