9th March 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Internship opportunities in Automotive sector during summer vacations for Mechanical student?

Hello,
Any summer Internship opportunities in Automotive sector? I am a 3rd year Mechanical student and I am searching for Internship. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
16th January 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship opportunities in Automotive sector during summer vacations for Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Any summer Internship opportunities in Automotive sector? I am a 3rd year Mechanical student and I am searching for Internship. Kindly help me.

Internship opportunities in the automotive sector for the mechanical engineering students are high. Candidates who are studying mechanical engineering can apply for internships in various automobile companies. Interested candidates have to apply for internships in the automotive industry through their college training and placement cell or through employee referral. They have to apply for internships with NOC, Resume and Covering letter. Interns are shortlisted on the basis of academic scores. Some companies conduct interview also for the selection. Employee referral is one of the highly effective ways to get internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?