27th December 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Training and job placement for Designing branch of Mechanical engineering?

Will anyone plz tell me the training for mechanical branch regarding designing...??? training and job placement

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  2. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  3. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
  4. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  5. Which job is better for me after passing B.Tech in mechanical engineering branch
  6. How much salary will I get after Mechanical Engineering? Information about job placement?
  7. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  8. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  9. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
  11. How to apply for summer training in DRDO for Mechanical Engineering students?
  12. Where can I get a job after completing mechanical engineering? Where can I apply for this?
  13. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  14. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  15. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  16. Where can I get training and placement for the job in company after completing B.Com
  17. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  18. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
30th November 2017, 09:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training and job placement for Designing branch of Mechanical engineering?

Training and job placement will depend on your own skills. An institute can only train you with necessary skills, but you need to get a job based on your interview performance.

Hence, make sure you get the best training, so that you don't face any problem in facing the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?