27th May 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Training from Kribhco Ltd. will be better or from GAIL, Noida(no plant)?

Sir,
i am 3rd yr chem engg student. i can get certificate from GAIL ,in noida,through my sources. But here in noida it has no plants. but from college side, i am getting Kribhco Ltd. so, i want to ask which of these would be better. since GAIL is a very renowned company, certificate from GAIL would be sufficient or should i join Kribhco in Shahjahapur?
thank you

Related Questions:

13th June 2014, 03:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training from Kribhco Ltd. will be better or from GAIL, Noida(no plant)?

This is one of the common confusion among the students when it comes to undertake training courses. Most of the students prefer well reputed companies irrespective of the courses offered and their interest. You need to take the right decision as this will be a part of the interview question in the future. Do not worry we will help you in taking the right decision.

First analyze the following points and then take a decision.
- The course offered by both the organizations.
- Your level of interest in both the course.
- Facilities and faculties in both the organizations.

If you find the course of your interest in GAIL then you should go for GAIL. Otherwise you can opt for Kribhco Ltd. But do your training seriously since questions will be asked from the training course during your interview in recruitment process.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?