31st May 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Different fields of training in computer science for 5-6 weeks of duration?

dear sir....please tell me about the different different fields of training in computer science engg in summer break for 5-6 weeks .as according to the m.d.u rules it is necessary training.
please tell me about the present and for future fields of computer engg so that I can contact to any company?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  2. Date of ISTQB exam? Any centers in Chennai?
  3. Best fields available after passing 12th with computer science?
  4. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  5. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  6. Are Computer Science students allowed to sit for NET exam?
  7. Which fields can I try after completing computer science?
  8. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  10. Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?
  11. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in C-DAC course in any institute while continuing my B.Com course?
  13. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
  14. Where in Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai can I pursue training while studying B.E in Information Science and Engineering?
  15. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology having completed B.Sc in Computer Science? Which fields I am going to have Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. Which course can I choose between MCA and M.Sc pursuing my final year in B.Sc Computers? Which is best for good jobs?
  18. Which is the best field between Electrical and communication engineering and computer science
3rd June 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Different fields of training in computer science for 5-6 weeks of duration?

please tell me the internships available in mumbai for computer engineering.
14th June 2014, 01:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Different fields of training in computer science for 5-6 weeks of duration?

It is necessary to pursue training since in most of the institutes there is separate credit for the training/internship course. There are various fields in which you can pursue training since you are from computer science engineering branch. You can pursue your training in :-

- Core JAVA (J2SE)
- J2EE
- Android
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Management System
- SQL Server
- Redhat
- Networking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?