27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the basic procedure which I need to follow to do internship in big IT companies like IBM and TCS?

Hello,

I am doing electronic and communications engineering and I am in 2nd year...I want to do internship in IBM,TCS or any IT companies. ...plz inform me how I cn contact for internship? What is the basic procedure which I need to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  6. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
  7. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  8. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  9. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  11. Procedure to be followed to apply for 1 months internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Bosch or Wipro
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  13. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  14. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  16. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
30th September 2015, 05:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the basic procedure which I need to follow to do internship in big IT companies like IBM and TCS?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is TCS, IBM or any IT Company.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?