26th September 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

What are the steps to be followed for doing summer internship in TCS?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am tanmay . I want to start my summer internship in TCS i am a student of doon business school dehradun, Doing BBA . MY 12th % was 83%. Plz. Can u tell how to apply for the same. I will be highly obliged. Hope that someone would answer me.

30th September 2015, 06:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the steps to be followed for doing summer internship in TCS?

You need to get the No objection letter from your Institute and once you have that you need to apply for the internship of your choice from the company of your choice in your case it is TCS.
You need to write a letter to the Head of the HR Department of that company stating why you want to become an intern of that company.
You also need to attach your Mark sheet and NOC Certificate along with the letter.
This is the procedure you need to follow in general and once the company accepts the letter and replies to you will be able to become an intern in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?